In the beginning of 1991, Zastava paid attention to the growing popularity of the 10 mm AUTO bullet. The 10 mm FBI bullet, 10 x 25 mm, was designed on the initiative of Jeff Cooper, the father of modern pistol shooting. The Zastava design team led by Rodoljub Matković started adapting Zastava’s model for 10 mm AUTO in 1992, marking it the Zastava P10 pistol. The Zastava P10 10 mm auto pistol is equipped with ergonomic wooden grips suited for smaller hand sizes. The external striker is with an elongated tail or with a rounded head. The pistols is loaded with a single-stack 8 round magazine.
Zastava P10 (Z10) 10mm Pistol
The Zastava P10 10mm pistol is a upgrade of the Yugoslav Zastava M70 , which in turn is an upgraded TT33 Tokarev. This stock of Zastava P10 pistols is in as-new condition with original boxes.
- Make: Zastava
- Model: P10/Z10
- Origin: Yugoslavia/Serbia
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (single stack)
- Total length: 190 mm
- Total height: 146 mm
- Barrel length: 116 mm
- Weight (empty): 980 gr.
Not importable to the US as-is since it has no external safety as required by the ATF. Safety could be added.
- Goods will be packed by the supplier/seller for freight.
- All prices are ex-works unless agreed otherwise.
- Buyer/client is in charge of making logistical and shipping arrangements unless agreed otherwise.
- All goods are sold as-is-where-is, subject to prior sale and approval by the respective authorities of the buyer and seller for export and import.