Original WW2 Mauser K98 rifle parts from Israeli military surplus for Israeli and German K98 bolt action rifles.
Israeli & German K98 Mauser Rifle Spare Parts
Original WW2 Mauser K98 rifle parts from Israeli military surplus. These Israeli and German K98 Mauser rifle spare parts are available for sale for gun parts wholesalers looking to purchase interesting and sought after K98 parts that are always in demand.
This inventory consists of the following K98 spare parts:
- Front guard screw
- Magazine spring
- Trigger guard without floor plate, milled
- Front band, milled
- Front band, early war, 1 hole style
- Front band, stamped, late war
- Bayonet stud, long
- Band spring, front with stud G98
- Band spring, front/lower milled
- Lower band with swivel
- Lower band, cast steel, Israeli K98
- Recoil lug, stripped, new style, threaded at both ends
- Israeli K98 cupped buttplate, stamped
- Israeli K98 oiler, brown bakelite
- Curved handle bolt, military stripped
- Firing pin
- Cocking piece
- Bolt stop cover, 2 piece style
- Bolt stop
- Round hole ejector
- Rear sight base spring
- Rear sight ramp
- Ejector spring & bolt stop cover
- Rear sight slide lock button
- Sling quick detach release ring
- Floorplate with short action calibers
- Goods will be packed by the supplier/seller for freight.
- All prices are ex-works unless agreed otherwise.
- Buyer/client is in charge of making logistical and shipping arrangements unless agreed otherwise.
- All goods are sold as-is-where-is, subject to prior sale and approval by the respective authorities of the buyer and seller for export and import.