A wide variety of milsurp gun parts and accessories, from obsolete military surplus gun parts to more common firearms.
Milsurp Gun Parts & Accessories
A wide variety of milsurp gun parts and accessories for rifles, sub-machine guns and machine guns. These gun parts include barrels, receivers, magazines, buttstocks, grips, handguards, triggers, lugs and screws and many other spare parts for a wide variety of firearms, from obsolete gun parts to more common.
The following is a list of just some of the military surplus gun parts currently available for sale:
- AK47 Izhmash polymer 10 round magazines
- AK47 polymer buttstocks
- AK47 spare parts, sights base, pistons and more
- AKM Russian bayonets
- AKM wood buttstocks
- AKMS metal under folding stocks
- AKM Russian made steel magazines
- AKM Russian waffle aluminum magazines (very rare!)
- Bren bipods
- Bren MG magazines
- DSHK ammo cans
- DSHK barrels 12.7×108
- FN49 bolt assembly
- FN49 bolt assembly+breech block
- Galil AR/SAR pistol grips
- Galil AR/SAR polymer handguards
- Galil magazines
- Hispano-Suiza HS.404 20mm barrles
- Israeli cleaning kit from 1960’s for 7.62×51 FN FAL rifles
- Israeli FN FAL buttstocks
- Israeli FN FAL safety sear
- Israeli FN FAL 20 round magazines
- Israeli FN FAL wooden handguards with steel shell
- Israeli K98 Mauser rifle rear sight range leaf without sliding assembly
- Israeli Sten snap on magazine loader
- Lee Enfield MK1, MK4 and Canadian
- Lee Enfiled MK1 bolt head
- M16 3 round burst trigger and hammer set
- M16A1 triangle buttstocks type E with storage opening
- M16A1 triangle handguard caps
- M61 Vulcan 20mm barrels
- M8C .50 cal spotting rifle magazines
- Makarov Russian made pistol leather holsters
- SKS Russian bayonets
- Spitfire SMG 0.45 magazines
- US M14 receivers (about 50 of them with the barrel)
- Uzi stock mounting lug
- VZ23/24/25/26 magazines
- VZ58 rifle buttstocks, handguards, grips
More info upon request. Sale is to licensed importers of military grade material only.
- Goods will be packed by the supplier/seller for freight.
- All prices are ex-works unless agreed otherwise.
- Buyer/client is in charge of making logistical and shipping arrangements unless agreed otherwise.
- All goods are sold as-is-where-is, subject to prior sale and approval by the respective authorities of the buyer and seller for export and import.